What instruments are used during a soundbath?
We play a variety of instruments during the session including
- Alchemy Quartz crystal singing bowls – pure and ethereal
- Tibetan and Japanese metal singing bowls – powerful and vibrant
- Large classic frosted quartz crystal singing bowl – comforting and powerful
- Bamboo Koshi chimes – delicate and nurturing
- Bells and chimes – sparkling, shimmering, cleansing
- Chinese gong – transformative and energizing
- Tasmanian frame-drum – pulse of the Mother Earth, heartbeat
- brass glockenspiel – charming and sweet
- and voice – a healing balm for your soul.
Additional instruments used for larger groups include
- Indian drone – lyrical and hypnotic
- South African kalimba – lyrical and soothing
The sounds will swirl around you, over you and through you, and will at times seem ethereal, lyrical, powerful, other-worldly and comforting.
Additional Instruments for large groups