Carmen has written and recorded 18 guided meditation CDs and has an international reputation for her work.
She uploads her latest music and meditations mp3’s to her Bandcamp page.
Insight Timer App
In 2015, Carmen was invited to be a teacher on this very popular free meditation app. She currently has 15 guided meditations available on the app with well over half a million listens.
Meditations at Events
Carmen is invited to conduct meditations at many public programs, conferences, retreats and unique events. With her captivating and soothing voice, her performance background and her creative meditation style, she has the ability to lead a crowded hall into a deep experience of inner peace.
Some of the many events she has presented at:
- Wake Up for Peace – 21 Sept 2015, celebrating UN Int’al Day of Peace at Federation Square for Calm in the City
- Greeting the Dawn 2000, an interfaith program for the City of Melbourne
- Longing for Peace, an interfaith program in Sydney at Martin Place
- World Peace and all that Jazz, Sydney for Lama Gangchen Foundation
- Calming Down lecture program alongside keynote speaker/author Paul Wilson (the “guru of calm”)
- Inner Peace lecture program alongside keynote speaker/author Dr Roger Cole
- WESAK conference at Uluru
- Spirit of Leadership women’s conference 2011
- Australian Meditation Conference 2010